Baby Foot- Safe Foot Exfoliation
• Opportunity to care for and maintain your feet in the convenience of your home
• Contains 17 types of natural extracts which exfoliate and moisturize at the same time
• The principal ingredient of Baby Foot is fruit acid which is very gentle
• Unlike using foot files and razors, your skin is undamaged but peels easily away from the fresh layer beneath
• Longer lasting results
How does it work?
Baby Foot contains 17 kinds of natural extracts which have a high moisturizing power and astringency, thus the sole becomes smooth after peeling. Baby Foot not only peels the dead skin cells from your feet, it also maintains the grain of the skin and adds moisture to the skin.
• Soak your feet thoroughly to soften the skin• Apply booties and wait one hour
• Wash the gel away with lukewarm water
• Dead skin cells will start to peel between 3 - 7 days after your initial application
Do not forcebly remove the dead skin cells when peeling begins. It will exfolicate gently and naturally. In some instances the skin may become dry until the peeling begins. Should this occur, moisturize lightly and sparingly with an oil-free beauty care product. Peeling time may vary from person to person and can take up to 2 weeks to complete.
• If you feel that a second application is needed, then wait 2 weeks after the 1st treatment and reapply.
Is it right for you?
Baby Foot products should not be used if you are pregnant, diabetic, have open sores on your feet or other foot damage, or if you are using any other chemical foot exfoliation product.